Real Life Success
Save Time and
Money, use Multi-Batch to Batch AutoCAD & AutoCAD LT Drawings Now!
Compatible with all versions of AutoCAD® and AutoCAD LT including the
latest 2020 and LT 2020 release.
Are you tired of repeating the same tasks
on multiple drawings or staying late plotting to meet a deadline. Wouldn’t
you rather be doing something else.
Now you can. This best selling software will automate AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT from batch plot to batch conversion.
Released in 2001 Multi-Batch is one of the leading batch programs on the market today.
Perform tasks automatically whether it is simply Batch
Plot, Batch Purge, Batch Insert, Batch Xrefing, Batch Exporting DXF/DWF,
Batch Changing Text/Attributes
etc. or more complex tasks, Multi-Batch is the program you need. Basically
any command or routine you use in AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT, can be set up to
work automatically on thousands of drawings.
"The usefulness of MultiBatch is unbelievable. The cost is insignificant for it's function. It more than pays for it's self in one use. We can't thank you enough for such a great product!"
Jack - USA
Read more testimonials
In one day, I was able to:
1. write a script to perform a complex function
2. batch that script to 400 isometrics
3. batch insert a new block to all 400 isometrics
4. batch plot all 400 isometrics with the new changes and blocks
and I did this all in one work day. Where as my supervisor estimated that it would take approximately 200 man hours to do this work manually.
MB saved the day…AGAIN.
Buddy - USA
Read more testimonials
Key features include:
- Updated to work with AutoCAD 2020 and AutoCAD LT 2020
- Easy to understand and use with easy instructive interface screens.
- Works with AutoCAD 2020 to R13 and AutoCAD LT 2020 to LT
- Automatic script creation Wizards for creating detailed routines
for batch Plotting, Purge, Save as, Import.
- Combine routines at runtime.
- Drag & Drop files from Windows Explorer including from the search results.
- Drawing preview in Windows Explorer
- Automatically handle read only drawings.
- Custom filter for selecting drawings.
- Run Multi-Batch from the command line.
- Sort file names by a field.
- Plot both Modelspace and Paperspace automatically. (Full version
- Network & PC3 print devices listed along with paper sizes.
- Centralised Network registration.
- Free support
- Search for solutions in the online help file.
- Ideal for a non AutoCAD person to easily plot drawings.
- Friendly support from the experts in AutoCAD.
- Step by step guide for easy installation and quick setup.
- Preview the drawings you are going to work on.
- All scripts are kept in the one file for
- Routine editing window for changing and combing any routine to get the
- Drawings will not be saved unless requested to do so.
- Add AutoCAD startup switches including Profiles.
- Save & retrieve drawing batch lists for later reuse.
- Timer to start the batch process when the office is empty. Ideal
for batch plotting.
- Supplied routines – These get you started quickly and can be
edited for your own needs.
- Favourites and Non Favourites routine lists to have your frequently used routines up front.
- Start the drawings with the Open or Recover command.
- Option to leave Autocad's Multiple Document interface off. (SDI set to
Multi-Batch Wizards automatically create
Multi-batch comes with five wizards for automatically creating your routines
including Batch Plot using Detailed information or Pagesetups, Batch Saveas
Drawing/DXF, Batch Purge & Batch Import pagesetups.
Imagine consistently batch plotting all drawings without having to
worry about what Pagesetup to use. Just select the drawings, select the
routine and let AutoCAD do the work while you do something else.
After 2 years of using Multi-Batch I can
say that it is a great program.
Thank you very much for it! I just can't imagine what could I do without
Raisa - Australia
"I have downloaded the software,
purchased the licence and started using Multibatch yesterday. I must say
that I think the program is superb and has already saved a massive amount
of time. It is probably the best £20 this company has ever
Tom - England
Multi-Batch is fun and amazing to watch, while saving you hours and
Multi-Batch also proves that not all Batch Processing tools are created equal
and can pay for itself in one session. Our policy of low cost, superior
tools for AutoCAD can benefit all users.
Multi-Batch has a wide range of customers from all types of industry
including Aerospace, Architects, Defence, Engineering, Electronics
Don’t delay download today and put AutoCAD to work for
I have emailed you a testimonial in the past, of how well Multi-Batch works
for me. - But today, it really paid off.
I have MANY dwgs that I need 14 different commands done to, each! The old
way would have taken me a couple of days worth of work. I created a script
within Multi-Batch, tested it, then tested it a couple more times, then ran
it on 477 dwgs, it took a little under 5 minutes to do them all!
This program is great! I can't believe I used to do each dwg
Keep up the good work.
Craig - USA
"We, around here, really appreciate this program - it has saved us a lot of
time and effort and we use it constantly. You have provided an excellent
and needed program at a very
reasonable price and we inform everyone we communicate with about
Multi-Batch! Applause to all of you there, my friend.
I also thank you for your quick response to my problem and the quick fix
Jim - USA